Romance is in the air and flames of passion have been ignited this Valentine’s Day with the release of Fifty Shades of Grey. This box office smash has already grossed $81.7 million in it’s opening weekend, and these spicy images only further illustrate the film’s appeal.
This campaign was exclusively shot and curated by actor and celebrity photographer Lance Gross. The #Bae #FIFTYSHADES campaign features some of the hottest names in entertainment. Last week, both Angela Simmons and social media influencer King Bach teased their photos from the campaign. Now, get an official look at the full gallery!
The #Bae subjects are a diverse group of entertainers who all brought a unique element of sexy to this shoot inspired by the film. Models include:
- Angela Simmons (designer, philanthropist, daughter of hip hop legend Rev Run)
- Terrence J (actor media personality)
- King Bach (Actor; Wild N’ Out cast member, top comedy influencer on Vine and Instagram)
- Mila J (singer-songwriter)
- Sib Vicious (REVOLT TV host)
- Don Benjamin (America’s Next Top Model – Cycle 20)
- Robert C. Riley (VH1’s Hit the Floor)
- DJ Damage (REVOLT TV host)
- Kaelynn Harris (dancer, choreographer)