Creme of Nature, a leading hair care brand, will host their 2nd Annual Hair Color Crush Big Reveal with top beauty bloggers Jade Kendle of LipsticknCurls, Gabrielle Flowers Rader of The Gabe Fix, Yolanda Renee of ETC Blog Mag, and Bri Hall of Smartista Beauty.
The bloggers will be revealing their new and exciting makeovers featuring the Creme of Nature Exotic Shine™ Hair Color with Argan Oil from Morocco.
Friday, May 29
Look Supper Club
1909 K Street Northwest, Washington, DC
7- 10 PM.
Creme of Nature and the bloggers will share hair tips, educating attendees on healthy hair with permanent color during a panel discussion moderated by hair enthusiast Africa Miranda.
To RSVP please visit www.shineincolordc.eventbrite.com
Creme of Nature is changing the way women color their hair with its permanent hair color line,
Creme of Nature Exotic Shine™ Color with Argan Oil from Morocco, making it the first on
the market to offer Argan Oil and Strengthening Micro-Sphere Technology. The only hair color
with double Argan Oil treatments, this new hair color strengthens, conditions and adds Exotic
“Whether you’re going dark with one of our black or brown hues or lightening up to red or
blonde, we have 10 great colors to suit your needs so that you can have fun with color. You can
add color all over or experiment by coloring a few pieces to add in. Color is a great way of
expressing yourself and letting your true self shine,” says Creme of Nature Director of
Marketing Teneya Gholston.
Creme of Nature Exotic Shine™ Color with Argan Oil from Morocco is available in 10 rich,
vibrant shades with up to 100% gray coverage:
- Intense Black – a true and deep jet black
- Soft Black – a natural and subtle shade of black
- Medium Warm Brown – Soft and vibrant chocolate shade
- Light Caramel Brown – Rich with natural sandy brown tones
- Intensive Red – Bright and eye-catching pop of fiery red
- Red Copper – Perfect mix of reddish brown
- Bronze Copper – Shimmering brick hue
- Honey Blonde – Ideal tones of strawberry and honey
- Light Golden Blonde – Rich blonde with brown undertones
- Ginger Blonde – Hi-lift luminous shade of blonde